Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook
Register
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Status
    User ID

Quote Originally Posted by niallmac View Post
    ya seen both of ye, there was some amount of drift cars there, we could fill a day of just drifting and no time attack,
    i was in a dark green s14, it has a really dodgy looking sun roof, i was with a lime green s14 with savage wheels and a white cam with some stickers on the side, we where parked up near that mad red s14 that had a bad off, not far from where ye where,
    great day cant wait to do it again, and i might have more power next time she was dying in 3rd abit
    yea think i seen you lad. a perspex over the sunroof?? yea was a savage day in fairness

di Member
    Status
    User ID

Quote Originally Posted by niallmac View Post
    ya seen both of ye, there was some amount of drift cars there, we could fill a day of just drifting and no time attack,
    i was in a dark green s14, it has a really dodgy looking sun roof, i was with a lime green s14 with savage wheels and a white cam with some stickers on the side, we where parked up near that mad red s14 that had a bad off, not far from where ye where,
    great day cant wait to do it again, and i might have more power next time she was dying in 3rd abit
    ye woz a great day,may drop ova and say hello next time,

di Member
    Status
    User ID

Great day out even if i have a lot of repairing to do
    The track is brilliant and demanding enough, met a load of lads up there, Bart, Yowdy, Barry, Niall etc.. saw the D.I lads pete and Jay

Alan sinnot in the white SR86 is unreal to watch and denis Healy in the purple SR86 with only 250hp is just fully mad.

Cant wait for next trip there, prob my best fun out so far with the car. Loads of track time.

di Member
    Status
    User ID

Franky man you where flying it out there, getting good smoke outve honda, cars a beut..............funny shit watching andy getting in over that door bar, that fecker is high

think u were in front of me niall now dat i think of it on one of the morning sessions was dat u i was behind ya in white silvia

di Member
    Status
    User ID

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamworks-silvia View Post
    think u were in front of me niall now dat i think of it on one of the morning sessions was dat u i was behind ya in white silvia
    ye u were flyn man nice to meet ya too,

i thought it as a very good day out, some very good drivers up there healy was feckn savage, pure loonacy. i hope to get to do the next day, @niall mc the 14 looked savage very nice car, ya wer well able to go in her too, and after seeing all the cams up there they are REALLY growing on me. id watch thr drifting all day, at least the time attack gave me time to wander round thee cars of the day lol

Status
    User ID

thanks lads, i was making plenty of feck ups too, but sure thats what the days for,
    pics up on this site
    http://www.d4dphotos.com/