Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook
Register
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: jason d

di Member
    Status
    User ID

Quote Originally Posted by jasy d View Post
    well folks im new 2 this site an ave few cars an parts etc forsale but i cant get advertising can som1 help lol!
    if you wana sell parts pay you site traider fee and then sell then,, its a drifting site not the buy and sell

Administrator
    Status
    User ID

yes, you have been told by the masses, if you want to sell bits, you may pay as a site trader, or else go and use done deal or something!

di Member
    Status
    User ID

thead lockage

!.......
    Status
    User ID

Quote Originally Posted by Fredericks Balls View Post
    Well they are pieces of material, usually found to the rear of the car. Generally opened to reveal a storage compartment to hold, shopping, bags, dead bodies, toolboxes, dogs and the likes. On some cars they open to reveal an engine! They are usually made from some form of steel but can be produced in fiberglass and carbon fibre.

Is also commonly known as a trunk

Maddies not dead

Status
    User ID

well folks im new 2 this site an ave few cars an parts etc forsale but i cant get advertising can som1 help lol!
    Welcome along man

thanks stevo ave you any idea how post up in for sale section its something to do with forum when i try to post up this comes up!

jasy d, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Administrator
    Status
    User ID

thanks stevo ave you any idea how post up in for sale section its something to do with forum when i try to post up this comes up!

jasy d, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
    Did you need read every comment in this thread? You CANT join up here and just posting for sale threads...this ISNT like buy and sell or done deal!

Status
    User ID

Yup as the flamage above says you need 50 posts to put up a for sale thread!! MV6 and carlton bits this is the fella for them folks

Quote Originally Posted by PeterT View Post
    Did you need read every comment in this thread? You CANT join up here and just posting for sale threads...this ISNT like buy and sell or done deal!
    I didnt join jus for that reason i joined because i wanted 2 b a member think its bit stupid 50 posts before you can sell anything!

Administrator
    Status
    User ID

I didnt join jus for that reason i joined because i wanted 2 b a member think its bit stupid 50 posts before you can sell anything!
    Its not at all actualy.

But welcome along!