Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook
Register

Hybrid View

di Member
    Status
    User ID

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    Yowdy your car looked and sounded cool out on track. I was wondering what was going on with your entries and now I know. Shit luck with the smash and hydro not working right.

Great day out bar all the crashes. It was ran so smoothly and there was always action going on which kept the crowds entertained. The new commentator was class and should be kept. Entries of the day had to go Dennis Healy and Polo. The two boys were unreal and pulled off crazy entries every time.

Congrats to james Deane on the win.
    Yea there was very little time without any action, Seen your Chaser inside thought the fucking thing was on fire when I walked in first haha. I was also wondering Yowdy why you wernt using the hydro anyway sure hopefully you'll be right for the next one. Bonzai corolla guy was unreal didnt expect him out the 2nd time after the smack but he put up some effort against James Deane it was so tight they had to run them again but James came out on top 2nd time round, I didnt think the little rolla would have the power to do the full track but Donal showed balls of steel!!

Status
    User ID

Quote Originally Posted by AE86-20v View Post
    Seen your Chaser inside thought the fucking thing was on fire when I walked in first haha.
    Goit a fright myself when I saw the Latezza beside it with all the smoke pissing out of it. I don't know where the boys pulled the smoke machine out of.

What's the caric with having the crowd as a judge? Does anybody else think that is stupid, or is it just me? Like in the final everybody thought it was going to go OMT because according to Gibbon the crowd were making the decision and then Bergin called it for James deane and he was announced the winner. It kind of ruined a bit of the atmosphere at that moment because people were hyped up for another two runs.