Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook
Register
Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Keepin it Chaos
    Status
    User ID

Default PD Rnd 3 CityWest Afterthoughts

So guys today was a savage day out at Prodrift! they took everyting on board that was said on here and they made it happen. we had savage weather and great action with some big offs and top class driving. great to see the guys over from the uk. and also stephen brooks doing a video! which i cant wait to watch.
    congrats to James Deane today great driving today he was on it all day!

so thats it! so all comments welcome to a degree

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

di Member
    Status
    User ID

fair play to prodrift for taking on board every single bit of critisisum that was said in previouse treads and making it happin!!! they even went 1 step further and brodcast the comentry over the airwaves which was very handy for us drivers in the pits!

new comintator ftw!!!! dont no the chap but he is good to listen to and he no what he is talking about! but i still have to say get rid of john gibbons in my opinion he is only a waste of money, today was not to bad as he shut his mouth agood bit but it just shows how thick the chap is im not sure whos top 16 run it was but he was talking about football! when the cars were well into the first bend then the new guy had cut in and talk over him

didnt have a great run myself on sat as an intermitant electrical fault fucked my 2nd qualifying run, fair play to jay, Quily, and the other lads for getting to sunday wish i was there with you maybe next time if the car holds up!

Status
    User ID

What were the results?

Status
    User ID

Yowdy your car looked and sounded cool out on track. I was wondering what was going on with your entries and now I know. Shit luck with the smash and hydro not working right.

Great day out bar all the crashes. It was ran so smoothly and there was always action going on which kept the crowds entertained. The new commentator was class and should be kept. Entries of the day had to go Dennis Healy and Polo. The two boys were unreal and pulled off crazy entries every time.

Congrats to james Deane on the win.

Status
    User ID

1st: James Deane.
    2nd: Mike Deane.
    3rd: Alan Sinnott.
    4th: Chris Brady.

Absolutely fantastic weekend! Really enjoyed it. Loved Citywest as a venue. The new commentator is brilliant. Gibbons still has to go... Hes a pain in the face. P.A system was much better. And I'm glad PD took on board everything people on here said. Made for IMO the best event in Ireland to date. Track was mean. Hope everyone who crashed is ok! And congrats to James on the win!

driftireland Staff - Moderator Chuck_g's Avatar
    Status
    User ID

Chris Brady 4th in seeded pro?? Thats fucking excellent, fairplay man................fucking fairplay.......

Congrats to the Deanes too and Alan......

Any results on non seed and ama?

TEAM MANFOOT

di Member
    Status
    User ID

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    Yowdy your car looked and sounded cool out on track. I was wondering what was going on with your entries and now I know. Shit luck with the smash and hydro not working right.

Great day out bar all the crashes. It was ran so smoothly and there was always action going on which kept the crowds entertained. The new commentator was class and should be kept. Entries of the day had to go Dennis Healy and Polo. The two boys were unreal and pulled off crazy entries every time.

Congrats to james Deane on the win.
    Yea there was very little time without any action, Seen your Chaser inside thought the fucking thing was on fire when I walked in first haha. I was also wondering Yowdy why you wernt using the hydro anyway sure hopefully you'll be right for the next one. Bonzai corolla guy was unreal didnt expect him out the 2nd time after the smack but he put up some effort against James Deane it was so tight they had to run them again but James came out on top 2nd time round, I didnt think the little rolla would have the power to do the full track but Donal showed balls of steel!!

Status
    User ID

Barry Leonard won the Non seeded pro's.
    Not sure on the rest tbh.
    Well deserved for Barry.
    Chris Brady and Christy Carpenter were on fire today .
    Some incredible entries.
    Too many good drivers to mention!

Very good venue
    Team drifting was carnage!
    gem and jay did well.good to watch.
    loved the entries especially Christy carpenter

driftireland Staff - Moderator Chuck_g's Avatar
    Status
    User ID

Thats Barry's second event win ya?? Non Seed pro win in his hands so no doubt, good man

I can see Chris going places in PD this year............

Gutted i missed it.........track looked sweet!

TEAM MANFOOT