di Member
    Status
    User ID

Default 2010 Maxxis British Drift Championship Rd 1 Day1

Shamelessly robed of Bolf but we gotta put this section to use

Quote Originally Posted by Bolf View Post

/IMG_0742.jpg[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by 200sx View Post
    This site is made up off a majority off absolute wank bags,and im sure im one off them from some peoples point off views,all nice fellas in person,but just a bit off a keyboard braveheart.....Thats the way this site is plain and simple,either like it,or sling your hook!!!

di Member
    Status
    User ID

and more....
    Quote Originally Posted by Bolf View Post

Quote Originally Posted by 200sx View Post
    This site is made up off a majority off absolute wank bags,and im sure im one off them from some peoples point off views,all nice fellas in person,but just a bit off a keyboard braveheart.....Thats the way this site is plain and simple,either like it,or sling your hook!!!

di Member
    Status
    User ID

Was a great event, the track was nice and tactical on entry which caught a lot of people out, including me, I was so glad i changed diffs before the event as id have been even fukter on the 4:1, not only for ration but also, when we disected it, its erm half the thickness it is supposed to have been

I had an absolute shit start to the season, starting with, my 5th practise lap, and a bang in the gearbox.
    Luckily there was ONE box en route (Thanks to Garage D) and found on on site, so got it fitted in time for qualifying, where yet more problems seemed to be encouraged.

Todays extra practise and passenger rides just furthered the list resulting in a shit load of funds needed to sort, needless to say I wont be in Fermoy