Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook
Register

Hybrid View

Status
    User ID
    Blog Entries

Default My S15's new look...

Well it was a long time coming. It was my daily for 3 years and for the last year i changed thing around a little bit. I went rb25 which i got off Damian Dean. I gave her a wee service new water pump, GReddy timing belt, thermostat etc, I fitted an ORC super single clutch with a new plate i go off Jesse Streeter. The conversion was grand and hand in fairness. i was waiting a while to have it wired as my engine guy was swamped i guess. I had the kit bought in bits and pieces and never really new what way i was going to go and after a few years of himing and hawing i just bit the bullet and had an idea in my head to run an aero BN SPORTS kit but to run my m-sport front bumper. i had Jesse source me skirts as i couldn't get them anywhere and in the process i decided to go for new fenders front and back i went for origin type 2 cause feck all are running them but im sure it will be only a mater of time. Here are some pictures from when i got it to how it site now. All i have left to do is get a good turbo and diff then map it on the power fc i got. It will be for sale as soon as iv them wee biteens done. I cant thank flip Morrissey (flipsideautos) enough for the amazing job he done on the paint work. Keep and eye on this guys work he's a perfectionist to say he least!

big thanks again to Flip Morrissey, Damian Dean, Dave O'Hara, Jesse Streeter, Stevo, Bart and anyone else i got bits off over the years. oh and Aidan C Ryan for been so lovely

Sig pic removed (size) - Admin

team ball bag

di Member
    Status
    User ID

Looks excellent man congrats

di Member
    Status
    User ID

Seen it on Instagram looks sweet lad

Status
    User ID

Scrolled as far as the last photo and may have made a sex noise! Looks fantastic dude!

Status
    User ID

We need more pics

Status
    User ID

looks brilliant grange, paint looks the job