Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook
Register
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    No show like a Joe show pole drift's Avatar
    Status
    User ID

I'm with Larz actually, epic road cars it what the country needs.... And moredoor nissans

The only way forward is sideways
    http://poledrift.blogspot.com/

Quote Originally Posted by danmoorhead View Post
    gems not a man to make gentle love to a box!!!
    he likes to give it rough to a box!!!
    he likes it to wine and once it does he give it his all!!! then bang!! end of story!!

Status
    User ID

your mx5 looks pretty clean, I would defo leave it on the road and have fun that way
    a good missile would be awesome for the track where you don't have to care too much! danny (i assume that's your friend you meant?) will probably agree, no?

welcome along anyway!

Click Project Thread
    Click HERE for my blog

Status
    User ID

Fancy meeting you here shtick!

Status
    User ID

Welcome along man think I seen this pass through Ballyhaunis one evening?? Savage little mx5

Status
    User ID

Welcome to the madness - thats a cool 5 - build a car and keep the mazda for the road, sell the jetta t fuck lol

Quote Originally Posted by LarZ View Post
    Welcome along! Don't turn your road car into a track car... that would be a bit of a sin. plenty shells and engines out there for a good build... any idea what chassis you're looking at building?
    ah dont worry dude, it crossed my mind but its just too clean and different to wrap around a tyre bale :P

i was considering something along the lines of a 328 bmw. as im new to the sport and my basic knowledge, a 328 wouldnt be a bad starter car. Obviously id love something sr, as im a big fan, but it doesnt make sense as i am a complete novice (on a budget) :P

Yea noel that was probably me heading down to skivvy for wally for a few hours :P

cheers man

Quote Originally Posted by tom.com View Post
    Fancy meeting you here shtick!
    well lad. any fags?

Quote Originally Posted by lady89 View Post
    your mx5 looks pretty clean, I would defo leave it on the road and have fun that way
    a good missile would be awesome for the track where you don't have to care too much! danny (i assume that's your friend you meant?) will probably agree, no?

welcome along anyway!
    cheers
    yea i dont intend on tracking the wee mazda. as larz said, it would be a sin.

ill more than likely sell her before i start a build to free up a few notes. goes without saying it will be a highly reluctant sell.

they may be a hairdressers car but they are a serious car to drive and a bita fun too :P

Quote Originally Posted by pole drift View Post
    I'm with Larz actually, epic road cars it what the country needs.... And moredoor nissans
    Ill agree with you on that one dude, seems to be a bit of a drought on the road car scene but, in my case anyways, im fixed on starting my own track build so maybe thats the source of the problem :P