Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook
Register
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

i tink day shud relax da rules, wud b cool 2 see a sierra or a uk spec cam go up agsinst da likes of jamez deen in his rx7s14

MY SISTER LIKES A GOOD 2WAY!!

Status
    User ID

Quote Originally Posted by johnnys15 View Post
    i tink day shud relax da rules, wud b cool 2 see a sierra or a uk spec cam go up agsinst da likes of jamez deen in his rx7s14

SuperFortress
    Status
    User ID

You don't see any Sierras about as it is now adays so best of luck finding one that isn't part of the soil or hidden away in a garage now.

I think there are a few cones too many for UK spec cams, you wouldn't know which to go around

Status
    User ID
    Blog Entries

jamez deen yo

No show like a Joe show pole drift's Avatar
    Status
    User ID

Banstick

The only way forward is sideways
    http://poledrift.blogspot.com/

Quote Originally Posted by danmoorhead View Post
    gems not a man to make gentle love to a box!!!
    he likes to give it rough to a box!!!
    he likes it to wine and once it does he give it his all!!! then bang!! end of story!!

Status
    User ID

What has a uk spec got to do with it. They all the same lad.

Status
    User ID

Any cheap is200's going lads? Going to start prep for schlapfest ASAP. Just need to find the right base

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    Some say wide wheels and skinny women fear him. Some say vice versa.
    Team Manfoot

di Member
    Status
    User ID

U should start up a practice series lad. Well all go along.

di Member
    Status
    User ID

WGH is a very expensive track for what it is and much harder to run an event due to space constraints compared to Mondello.
    This is why Mondello events always seem to run so smooth compared to other tracks.
    I'd love to see days back at watergrasshill but the pending insurance thing with that idiot in her flip-flops probably has it all tied up for a while and hopefully might see something start up there when it blows over.
    Streeto is definitely back in full swing as people are spending money more now than a few years ago and aren't whinging they haven't any money for petrol etc.

I'd love to build a track here sometime like Driftland have done as it would probably be viable in terms of running it as interest is there but there's just so many hoops to jump through and everybody local would be against it no matter what way you approached it, it's just impossible.

A practice day is expensive compared to driftland and other tracks all around the world but spend a night out in Edinburgh and a night out in Dublin and you'll see huge differences in costs too so it's pretty much everything really that's expensive to do in this country so far from organizers lining their pockets. Insurance is also easier to get in the UK as a disclaimer is actually a disclaimer unlike just a piece of worthless paper here

So if you want to go drifting, either make sacrifices in other parts of your life or instead of being on the internet giving out about Barrysmotorsport, Prodrift/IDC or reminiscing about when sierras and UK spec cams used be competitive... put the effort into working harder and then not worrying about the cost of drifting.

Status
    User ID

I have organised practice sessions in wgh. I rand the boss. Told him my plan. Met with him. He gave me a date. All monies went direct to wgh that way that had complete control. Hence no one needed to provide insurance as they were ones holding the session. And would take the hit.

Your so called streeto is not drifting. And not what were talking about. We on about proper drifting on tracks. Streeto is what it is. And nothing more than people putting other road users at risk on the road. And giving other car enthusiasts a bad name.

So I'd there no where besides p.d up and running. Is drifting all that alive and well here so then. ??

I only know to well how much it costs to run and maintain a track car. No life. No money. But at some stage you need to make the call when to pull the plug.