Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook
Register
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Status
    User ID

wow your new bus looks unreal, pure stunner of the car! <3 any plans with it?

凸(-_-)凸 TOMBOY 凸(-_-)凸

Status
    User ID

Quote Originally Posted by minto View Post
    Bad ass looking PS that man, good job ! That old wheel was a bit shit though haha.
    "A bit shit" is an understatement really , especially since it's rocking two NoS buttons.

Plans are to get it tidied up a bit more, new seats , dash, get it fully serviced and just a few choice bits to add a personal touch.

As far as tiding up the bumpers go, I'll wait until to go in complete shite, as I'd say I won't be able to match the colour in a month of Sunday. Plus it's nice not to have the worry of wrecking them if they were mint.

A few pics of the branding on them not sure if they are just copies of something else really?

They seem a real good and strong bumper.

Also sorted out the tail lights with a rag and carb cleaner. Pleasantly surprised to find a set of 50/50 underneath all that gank tint! Another job off the list.

A few more random snaps
    Small fella approves

Status
    User ID

Quote Originally Posted by rmc View Post
    Plus it's nice not to have the worry of wrecking them if they were mint.
    haha very true lol best of luck with it, and happy motoring !

凸(-_-)凸 TOMBOY 凸(-_-)凸

Status
    User ID
    Blog Entries

you lucked out on the lights! way better now. if you ever sell the parcel shelf speakers, message me

Status
    User ID

Quote Originally Posted by LarZ View Post
    you lucked out on the lights! way better now. if you ever sell the parcel shelf speakers, message me
    Will do lar. Don't hold your breath though
    Even managed to get them wired up and lighting.

Worst picture I could find by the looks of it.

Status
    User ID
    Blog Entries

hahaha... they're shit speakers and personally i'm not into the light up logos but they're much jdm, very audio... so i want them! can only imagine how many cool factory option parts were binned over the past 20 years here in ireland... that said they do look pretty cool in that photo. I have the carrozzeria factory tweeters alright, but not the parcel shelf speakers. there's another model of carrozzeria speakers too that look a little more understated, without the light up bit. either way, i want them all

Status
    User ID

Quote Originally Posted by LarZ View Post
    hahaha... they're shit speakers and personally i'm not into the light up logos but they're much jdm, very audio... so i want them! can only imagine how many cool factory option parts were binned over the past 20 years here in ireland... that said they do look pretty cool in that photo. I have the carrozzeria factory tweeters alright, but not the parcel shelf speakers. there's another model of carrozzeria speakers too that look a little more understated, without the light up bit. either way, i want them all
    Haha same as that myself. Just love the naff over the top Jdm-ness of em. Even the amount of cool double din head units that got the bullet in place of the latest halfords specials

Nice man that a crx tucked away in the background i see

Status
    User ID
    Blog Entries

are they nissan yellow lenses in your bumper? if so i've a set of clear aftermarket ones that i can trade you if you want. will go with your clear side repeaters and contrast nicely with the bumper...

Status
    User ID

I'll hold onto a while lar. But you'll be first on my hit list if I ever decide to break or sell it, since you seem to be buying up every s13 part available in the country