Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook
Register
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: s15

Got bit of motivation off friends to get the car back on the road for awhile.

Rolled the front wings for to lower it abit more. Removed the wings after to paint so I moved the wiring loom a small bit while they were off.

Also baught a orc 409d single plated clutch as my old release bearing siezed and went in through the pressure plate of my blitz clutch so was just easier buy this and also replaced the box as 3rd gear was really bad in my own picked one up for cheap enough so it will do for the time been.

While the car was over in a friends body shop I got them to fit the mirrors I baught a while back think they have really transformed the car just the smallest of things make such a difference.

Also collected my bumper off jdm distro to say this bumper was light is a understatement it was paper tin so he put a couple of layers of fibreglass into it to strengthen it up a bit for me. Got all the bits sprayed I had for it for a long time side skirts and rear bumper just waiting to find plastic rear spats now to finish the rear bumper. Can't wait for winter to cut the quarters off it for over fenders but they'll have to do for now .

"helmet and a pair of balls" markII-90

Status
    User ID

Looks savage matty, i think cutting the arches rather than spending the time to pull them would devalue her?

Quote Originally Posted by Stevo View Post
    Looks savage matty, i think cutting the arches rather than spending the time to pull them would devalue her?
    There fibreglass mold ons on it tho came in from Japan like that?

Status
    User ID

Fuck that came out well, all I would do is put overfenders on it

Status
    User ID

Quote Originally Posted by mattybyrne2008 View Post
    There fibreglass mold ons on it tho came in from Japan like that?
    Ah she was already done/flared over there for big rims?

Looks class

Been long time since iv been on purchased this few months back just need to get taller legs for it to suit. Have good few plans for this soon just going to be slow getting stuff done

Status
    User ID

Needs the spoiler to go with the aggressive front end, will look well! Could you not run more camber and smaller tyres and the wheels will clear OK?

Status
    User ID

would look cool....something like big country labs legs so the spoiler sits a bit further back on the car.

Status
    User ID

Will look savage wit the wing on it man.

Quote Originally Posted by mk2glenn View Post
    Needs the spoiler to go with the aggressive front end, will look well! Could you not run more camber and smaller tyres and the wheels will clear OK?
    I'm going over fenders on the rear anyway cutting old ones off it and making my own front owns from 2 sets of wings that's the plan anyway..