Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook
Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Status
    User ID

id be over to japan in a shot if i wasnt freaked out by the 12 hour flight, too long to be in a steel tube :/ might look into sleeping pills lol

Quote Originally Posted by Deco84 View Post
    Ah man what am I doin on Driftireland full a pills at 9 o clock in the mornin fml

Status
    User ID

Quote Originally Posted by nikkisixx69 View Post
    id be over to japan in a shot if i wasnt freaked out by the 12 hour flight, too long to be in a steel tube :/ might look into sleeping pills lol
    its actually longer than 12 put its graaaand, you have your own tv and can watch films to pass the time oh and free drink (thats with BA anyways )

Status
    User ID

yeah looking at going end of 14 early 15. but we'll see.. ill go alone if my mates dont go, ill be going turkish airlines family discount

Status
    User ID

just watched it very good, what the guys are talking about at the end is very true iv being following drifting since 2005 and still haven't got a Silvia lol but that's changing this year fingers crossed not getting it just because other people have them and so on, i have a passion for drifting and most of all its makes me happy, i don't mean jump into competition drifting go to a few practice days and that maybe in a few years i might do competition depends on how good i become.

Build it, Drift it, Kill it.

di Member
    Status
    User ID

Watched it last night with a buddy it has to be watched at 1080p on a big screen . Straight out for a bit of streeto afterwards but all we managed was a puncture and a long walk home haha

Status
    User ID

Quote Originally Posted by subzero View Post
    its actually longer than 12 put its graaaand, you have your own tv and can watch films to pass the time oh and free drink (thats with BA anyways )
    was that direct from london or what??? juice is telling me it only took him 11 to tokyo??

Quote Originally Posted by Deco84 View Post
    Ah man what am I doin on Driftireland full a pills at 9 o clock in the mornin fml

Status
    User ID

Quote Originally Posted by nikkisixx69 View Post
    was that direct from london or what??? juice is telling me it only took him 11 to tokyo??
    ya sorry , dublin - london , takes longer with the wind or something going one way cant remember now was it home or over . theres always something to see and do no matter when you go so defo worth it.

di Member
    Status
    User ID

i'm heading over for 3 weeks next month. 14 hrs in total. it's actually not too bad. i'm flying with SAS, 2 hrs to Copenhagen, then 12 to Tokyo Narita. you get 2 meals and a snack. loads of tv shows and movies on too.