Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook
Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Jzx100

Status
    User ID

Default Jzx100

I remember being a 16 year old lad and seeing a white JZX100 back then i didn't even know what it was I was just amazed by it! So after i sold the soarer didn't really know what to do and I have wanted to bring a car in for years but just never did it.....eventually got onto Titan autoworks few messages a few pictures of cars out bid on a few and finally a black JZX came up for just a little over budget and that was it. So eight to ten weeks wait ah sure its not that bad.....longest two months of my life ha. And it arrived.

So customs and docks and all that another week Tuesday came and up I went to this dusty lump tucked up in the corner back bumper held on with tape hopped in started first turn taught this doesn't sound right.....silencer in the exhaust out that came and the rumble of the 1JZ brought an even bigger smile to my face got it home washed it and all the rest so here's a few pictures/spec of the car!

Bridgestone NPG coilovers....never heard of them before but good and stiff
    HKS intercooler
    Full Vertex kit
    HKS Super Sequential bov
    Recaro rail
    bride lowmax
    nardi wheel with boss
    R154 box
    TRD short shifter
    "3"inch exhaust from cat back
    Greddy turbo timer (plays a little tune)
    r34 gtst or gtr wheels not sure

Car pulls great trough every gear great power from a standard engine timing belt just done really clean underneath just resprayed last year. Plans are wheels a little more low thinking of CTS hyper 0s or maybe dishoo ill know when the time comes walbro bigger injectors and a map but for now just getting it on plates. Here is a few pics will get better ones soon

946496_529374893794872_2108579435_n.jpg

1001317_530365147029180_153396337_n.jpg

1012113_529469500452078_38505127_n.jpg

1017192_530365387029156_489237339_n.jpg

di Member
    Status
    User ID

Cool chaser dude. Any plans for the engine? I hope you are looking forward to being broke lol

Status
    User ID

Quote Originally Posted by joe-swift View Post
    Cool chaser dude. Any plans for the engine? I hope you are looking forward to being broke lol
    cheers man bigger fuel pump and injectors maybe in time bigger turbo. yeah everything for them is pretty expensive ha

Status
    User ID

Awesome man love it well ware with it

di Member
    Status
    User ID

Quote Originally Posted by johnjoeae86 View Post
    cheers man bigger fuel pump and injectors maybe in time bigger turbo. yeah everything for them is pretty expensive ha
    good stuff man, I look forward to seeing it finished. Keep it out of the sun if you don't have a garage, the dash will start to lift. That's why Im looking for one lol

Status
    User ID

good stuff man, I look forward to seeing it finished. Keep it out of the sun if you don't have a garage, the dash will start to lift. That's why Im looking for one lol
    cheers man whats the plans for yours?? i have a garage there and all so its not too bad

Status
    User ID

had some fun yesterday balls out when the track got dry resulted in loss of back bumper and exhaust pushed over the opposite side great fun all the same

https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.n...18913373_n.jpg

di Member
    Status
    User ID

Quote Originally Posted by johnjoeae86 View Post
    cheers man whats the plans for yours?? i have a garage there and all so its not too bad
    That's the job, I have my own finished engine wise. Made 440bhp and 420 ft/lbs of torque at tdp. Just need to fit the few suspension bits I bought for it and some wheels. Keep yours away from the track lol way too clean a car for that

Status
    User ID

Excellent! Best of luck with it, its gorgeous!

Status
    User ID

That's the job, I have my own finished engine wise. Made 440bhp and 420 ft/lbs of torque at tdp. Just need to fit the few suspension bits I bought for it and some wheels. Keep yours away from the track lol way too clean a car for that
    much engine mods to get that type of power? ah it wont see much track maybe the odd time ha