Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook
Register
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Status
    User ID

Quote Originally Posted by D.Daly View Post
    I could smell it everywhere today, thought it was crazy how casual lads were just sparking up a 3 skinner in the middle of the crowd with not one fuck givin.
    Without a f**king doubt the stench of pong around us was outrageous at times, it just goes to show the kind of people these events are attracting,nothing but Adidas uniforms everywhere

di Member
    Status
    User ID

If the level of cars and talent is going to keep increasing so must the tools at the judges disposal, if Mondello can stream live events and also Motors TV was showing the event live surely the next step for the judges is to have access to some form of instant replays instead of asking to look at the medias playbacks on there cameras, I understand its all money but they should atleast consider it for the Pro IDC Class,

No point crying about spilt milk, no diff than any sport can give out all day but the end judgement is final.
    That aside I think the organisers media commentators and drivers don't get enough praise, endless work and great efforts put in to pull it off
    on the sat there was one/two things I was unsure about but the results are final

Well done to everyone

di Member
    Status
    User ID

What about the marshal that kicked the bumper off the the red 180? A little bit more care for lads cars wouldn't go a miss, mondello made a fortune yesterday so a little care in return wouldn't do any harm. Not hard to carry a pair of snips in your pocket to cut a cable tie off

driftireland Staff - Moderator Chuck_g's Avatar
    Status
    User ID

Quote Originally Posted by niall s14a View Post
    What about the marshal that kicked the bumper off the the red 180? A little bit more care for lads cars wouldn't go a miss, mondello made a fortune yesterday so a little care in return wouldn't do any harm. Not hard to carry a pair of snips in your pocket to cut a cable tie off
    He's and IDC marshall and while it looked like he doesn't care, im sure Kenneth Murphy didnt give a shit....these are not show cars, you get what you need to get done to get back out there. If it was my car id have told him to burn the bumper off......bumpers are the last thing a drifter should be worried about!

TEAM MANFOOT

di Member
    Status
    User ID

Quote Originally Posted by Chuck_g View Post
    He's and IDC marshall and while it looked like he doesn't care, im sure Kenneth Murphy didnt give a shit....these are not show cars, you get what you need to get done to get back out there. If it was my car id have told him to burn the bumper off......bumpers are the last thing a drifter should be worried about!
    Posibly true BUT that chap had no respect on sat richard bradlys bumper came loose tgere was no damage done just cut a cable tie and it was off but he actualy jumped on it cracked the bumper it didnt come off so he then started kicking it??? If idc want ill supply a pair of snips for the next round

Keepin it Chaos
    Status
    User ID

Quote Originally Posted by niall s14a View Post

He also kicked bradleys bumper off actually kicked on it 5 times instead actualy lifting it off and also he kept kicking peoples doors?? like fair enough its drifting but if your car is in one piece a gobshite doesn't have the right to kick it either. what a dope...

on the driving side WOOO DOCTOR! ... Stephen harte in the Hachiroku. amazing!! Great to see Martin ffrenche back with that aggressive driving. even with all the talk about that battle. I felt that martin was putting james under a lot of pressure that usually doesn't happen with James deane I think. but a call is a call I suppose .. that's drifting HI!.

the rain really made it slippy. some reli close ones but a lot of action. IDC cars this year are the nicest looking drift cars in Europe. RND 2 YEE HAW

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

driftireland Staff - Moderator Chuck_g's Avatar
    Status
    User ID

Quote Originally Posted by gem-s13 View Post
    Posibly true BUT that chap had no respect on sat richard bradlys bumper came loose tgere was no damage done just cut a cable tie and it was off but he actualy jumped on it cracked the bumper it didnt come off so he then started kicking it??? If idc want ill supply a pair of snips for the next round
    Well that i didn't see, and really is not on. In that case all Marshall's should have snips.

TEAM MANFOOT

Status
    User ID

Default .

for all the lads that think i was disrepect full to bumpers over the wekend both richard and kenneth told me to kick them off. richard espcially told me to boot the fucking thing off.. And i dont remember kicking anyone's door ?.... and all drivers are asked will i kick ur bumper off? and if not they have the choice to enforce the 5min rule and remove them properly themselves so lads put it to bed i only did what i was told!!

Status
    User ID

Quote Originally Posted by scally View Post
    for all the lads that think i was disrepect full to bumpers over the wekend both richard and kenneth told me to kick them off. richard espcially told me to boot the fucking thing off.. And i dont remember kicking anyone's door ?.... and all drivers are asked will i kick ur bumper off? and if not they have the choice to enforce the 5min rule and remove them properly themselves so lads put it to bed i only did what i was told!!
    i loved when wez and brendan stone diffed around you, you looked really impressed haha

great day out, unreal driving, loving the low brian drifters ps13, the lock is insane! brian egans ae86 and that red 180 also looked the tits! eddie did a great job at commentating with dave!

also thanks to all who made the stand, we had a great selection of machines there! sorry for being late lol!

Quote Originally Posted by Deco84 View Post
    Ah man what am I doin on Driftireland full a pills at 9 o clock in the mornin fml