Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook
Register
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Status
    User ID

Well at first I thought James had a wheel off and I thought he had a wheel off on the 2nd run as well but I assume that wasn't the case as the judges were able to watch a replay.

Thought it was a great event, french looks awesome in the car and to me there only seemed to be a couple of drivers that were getting perfect lines and on throttle right throughout the course. Brian Egan looked awesome as well, hard to believe the car as 250 or whatever power.

Gutted for Gavin with the rain but the minute the first drop fell you knew what was going to happen.

Standard of cars is awesome, shaping up to be a good year.

Status
    User ID

Very true joe. Cars were amazing, love that ps13 of Ffrenchs. The standard of the cars and driving seems to have gone up another bar this year, credit to all the drivers. Was great been back at a drift event to even if it is just spectating, love the atmosphere at them. Only downside I would pick is, that was the 7th pd event I've attended, I haven't missed one since my 1st event which was japfest 2011 but that's the 3rd time mondello has been run that way in 7 events, bit to repetitive IMO.

Status
    User ID

Was a great day. Lovely cars on show and as usual top notch drifting.
    Also saw a few gems on the car park creep. Anyone have info on the Purple Sil80 that was in the top car park?

di Member
    Status
    User ID

There were a lot of bad misjudgements in my opinion.. Then again, some things never change..

I am having an out-of-money experience!

Status
    User ID
    Blog Entries

I thought it should've gone one more time cause they both made mistakes.ffrenchy was the best to watch out there.and wes' s13 is just jaw droppingly awesome!:0

di Member
    Status
    User ID

I was raging that Ffrench didnt go through, I really thought he had it in him to win!! he was so aggressive and you could see what it meant to him when he got into great 8

Dave Egan I think did a great job on the mike, really enjoyed his work! chap who was with him was also good craic to listen too! well done lads!

anyone wanna swap s15 helical lsd for 1.5 or 2 way...

Status
    User ID

Quote Originally Posted by Zomby View Post
    Anyone have info on the Purple Sil80 that was in the top car park?
    used to be owned by tweek here on the site , seen it up a jap performance a few months back . dunno who the current owner is though.

Thought it was a good event , no point bitchn about judgement calls , its done and its there decisions as judges . Ffrenchy and deanes battle was unreal .

Enjoyed the drifting a lot as i finally went to the stand and there was a great atmosphere up there compared to being around the first bend . didnt bother too much with taking pics this time round so added to it for me.

Status
    User ID

intereasting to see a video of james and ffrench,,
    looked like to me james put a wheel of first but i couldnt see aswel as the "judges"

Status
    User ID

From what I seen fFrench had straightened a little and gathered speed before hitting James. But James dropped the wheel before the impact. And then again on the second run. Thought it should have been a OMT at the very least. Thats the way it goes though. Judges obviously seen it differently. Cars look amazing this year. Diarmuid O'Connells Ae86 looks the absolute sex! Had ta laugh when Stone and Wez were doing hoops around the poor fucker at the start line, no matter how much he waved that red flag lol

x2 for changing the layout for the next event at Mondello.

Status
    User ID
    Blog Entries

Brian Egan was doin seriously well for bein so under powered. I loved the day it self aswell just want to thank dave daly and seanie for the bits and bobs. Legends!

Last edited by grange; 21-04-13 at 21:07.
    Sig pic removed (size) - Admin

team ball bag