Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook
Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Status
    User ID

If its such a bargain it could be worth a try but there nothing like a silvia to drift. Itll definatly need stiffer suspension and as much weight loss as possible.

di Member
    Status
    User ID

i watched them in tynagh the last day they would barely pull 2nd
    with a bit of clutch kicking a 328 beemer with a bit of suspension would be miles better imo!!

Status
    User ID

i drove 2 altezzas and i found they wer very weak power wise, tryd to clutch kick in 2nd on one and it just bogged down!
    run space savers you might have a chance otherwise go fro a big engine bmw!

Status
    User ID

Id go wit altezza with beams engine.had mine out bout 5 times and not once had a problem wit t.lexus be ok for wet days but dont have the power in the dry.just strip out the interior and change exhaust from manifold back and fit a hydro.mine can keep wit sr20s up around 300bhp no problem and no problems like turbo yokes

Status
    User ID
    Blog Entries

Heavy Heavy car, power is very over estimated. your average altezza is not near 200bhp let alone 220. Go with a bmw with a big stove for cheeps. If budget will allow get a nissan .

Status
    User ID

For a beginner stay away from turbo car.they cost a fortune to keep goin and are hard get used to especially a standard sr20 cos turbo lag s very bad.beamers arent to bd but wouldnt go anytin under 2.5 and standard clutches are rubbish if you have a heavy foot and very bad for overheatin very quick.wouldnt listen to people who say you hav to cut the arse off them to do anytin.mine is a road car and drive it to track and will hammer most sr20 off the track.if your in tynagh for superdrift in few weeks il be in white altezza call over and can bring you out and ul see yourself