Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook
Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Status
    User ID

[IMG]www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=433883866697129&set=a.2360972198091 29.59036.100002265595793&type=3&theater[/IMG]

Status
    User ID

ya lad tynagh was sum craic no real problems sheared a bolt that mounts the diff other than dat the only problem was tyres . as for the e30 clutch setup i had dat in it for about 6 months the car was a way better to drive but i couldnt get a starter to suit the flywheel so i changed it back to the dualmass setup but i welded it soild and got it skimmed before the new clutch went in very happy wit it now. since i was at tynagh in march i have chiped the ecu and i have a 4.1 diff got but not fitted yet tho this should be much better than the 3.15 that was in it allready .does any1 on ere know if the medium case cups and shafts will work in the small case diff ? i have half the prop shaft to suit the small case diff but i was hoping the medium case cups and shafts would work in the small case diff coz they are a lot stronger. any help on this

Status
    User ID

Quote Originally Posted by drift mad View Post
    ya lad tynagh was sum craic no real problems sheared a bolt that mounts the diff other than dat the only problem was tyres . as for the e30 clutch setup i had dat in it for about 6 months the car was a way better to drive but i couldnt get a starter to suit the flywheel so i changed it back to the dualmass setup but i welded it soild and got it skimmed before the new clutch went in very happy wit it now. since i was at tynagh in march i have chiped the ecu and i have a 4.1 diff got but not fitted yet tho this should be much better than the 3.15 that was in it allready .does any1 on ere know if the medium case cups and shafts will work in the small case diff ? i have half the prop shaft to suit the small case diff but i was hoping the medium case cups and shafts would work in the small case diff coz they are a lot stronger. any help on this
    the medium shafts will fit into the small diff if you grind afew mil off the small casing cups

di Member
    Status
    User ID

welcome