Have this in for some(a lot) of work. Thought it would interest people on here as not often you see one around. Unfortunately the owners know's it's value and despite my efforts to buy it for feck all they said no lol :-(.
But anyway it's an awesome car and even more awesome getting to work on and then hopefully drive it
The rust/rot on the rear end of the car has been repaired by someone else a little over a year ago so will be tackling the front end of the car and after getting the engine and running gear out I can say its ROTTEN! Should be good again soon though!
Just gonna copy the post from my blog on here for now. I have made a lot more progress since these pics but haven't got the time to upload it all now.
Will get it up over the next week or so hopefully

"Its not too often the opportunity comes along to undertake a project on such an iconic car. The car in question is a stock and original 1972 California Sunburst Red Datsun 240z. I am very excited about this project and I will be posting to the blog as often as possible so keep a close eye on it to keep up to date with the progress.

Although I would very much like to, unfortunately the customer does not have the budget for a complete restoration, however much the car needs it, so I will be working with them to repair the car structurally, eliminate and repair all of the rot & rust and replace some suspension components in the car as well as all the standard bushes with polyurethane counterparts.

The rust issues on the rear of the car were repaired a little over a year ago so I will be focusing on the front half of the car mainly. Below are a few pictures of the car itself while we got started on the bushes on the rear.

Thats all for now however there will be a lot of progress to report in the coming weeks so keep an eye out.

Thanks for reading"