Status
    User ID

Nice looking 32 . Its well clean have fun

Status
    User ID

Looks the job!

Status
    User ID

So i sold the 18" Gt-p's to RE=AL on here and went on the hunt for some nice 17's and and found these 17x8 Volk AV's!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Status
    User ID

you bought this from a chap in navan yea? any progress on it man love 32's

Status
    User ID

preffered the other wheels to be honest man, but nice 32 youve got! and nice spec

Status
    User ID

Quote Originally Posted by kenny046 View Post
    you bought this from a chap in navan yea? any progress on it man love 32's
    Very little progress since man ive other commitments at the moment, but im gonna be welding in a new passo rear arch in the next week, fitting hydro , fitting refurbished wheels and looking about a cage for it, so ill update with pics soon

Status
    User ID

Quote Originally Posted by tezdude View Post
    Very little progress since man ive other commitments at the moment, but im gonna be welding in a new passo rear arch in the next week, fitting hydro , fitting refurbished wheels and looking about a cage for it, so ill update with pics soon
    good to hear do always keep an eye on this thread if you fancy parting with it drop me a pm

Status
    User ID

Pretty sure this is my old car, built it over 6 years ago? That car was a stock gtst with am invidia exhaust, I put brand new tein super drifts, brand new cusco mz diff, new greddy front brace, polished yannack hicas lockout bar, fully poly bushed it with drift works bushes and drift work front tension rods adjustable upper arms at front and split fire coils ,decat and greedy boost gauge, it was black type m with r32 gtr wheels, I sold it to a friend who painted it grey and changed the bonnet and sold it, it then vanished off earth, car was clean but back arches were in bits, I m pretty sure it's it would love to know if it is it could pm u reg to check?

di Member
    Status
    User ID
    Blog Entries

ahh such a clean 32 for a drifter and the genuin side skirts and all best of luck with it man

Status
    User ID

Quote Originally Posted by dave-s13 View Post
    Pretty sure this is my old car, built it over 6 years ago? That car was a stock gtst with am invidia exhaust, I put brand new tein super drifts, brand new cusco mz diff, new greddy front brace, polished yannack hicas lockout bar, fully poly bushed it with drift works bushes and drift work front tension rods adjustable upper arms at front and split fire coils ,decat and greedy boost gauge, it was black type m with r32 gtr wheels, I sold it to a friend who painted it grey and changed the bonnet and sold it, it then vanished off earth, car was clean but back arches were in bits, I m pretty sure it's it would love to know if it is it could pm u reg to check?
    yes man that sounds like the same car back arch are clean rotten on it man, have a replacement passo side arch but cant for the life of me find a drivers side one. it still has all the parts you fitted but ive a hydro ready to be plumbed in, needs to be mapped, has an unknown fixed bucket seat and momo steering wheel.

Last edited by tezdude; 22-12-14 at 06:03.