Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook
Register
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Kruizer

Street sleeper more so than anything, all she is getting on the outside is a TRD boot spoiler and maybe down the road a front splitter and sideskirts... Interior is going to be pretty bare and if I can stretch the budget a set of brides with a custom dash cluster...

plenty of hard work gone into her,fair fooks
    looking good

Status
    User ID

It'll be sum sleeper alrite Bren

Kruizer

Well the shell is painted and here are the pic's :

Kruizer

Right so I've finally got an update, Chris finished up with the car so I decided to collect her after work last night. After speaking with a Wexican I decided to drop the car off to him the same night for the engine and box to be mounted. Seeing as I'll be looking for another engine and box to be fitted to a second car in December / January I thought why not get the two jobs done in the one place and was rewarded with an excellent deal.

So anyways I picked up the car at 21:45 in Kilkenny, strapped her down and off to Wexford, unfortunately a tie gave way causing the front bumper to slam into the ramp and break it but hey you have these hic ups from time to time. Arrived alive around midnight, unloaded the car and blasted back to Limerick.

Below are a few pic's and a hint to who the Wexican is will be with a pic of one of his cars As soon as the engine and box are mounted, I'll have a prop made up and a new axle built so she can go to TDP to fitted with a new loom, ecu, itb's and proper map. The goal for the engine at the fly is a minimum 200bhp, factory figure I know but I also know toyota's generous nature with power figures...

driftireland Staff - Moderator
    Status
    User ID

shell is lookin well man, where ya get the usdm bumpers, always loved them, dont change them!!!

Kruizer

Well the front one is bust now Might be able to repair it but won't be 100% They were on the car when I got it dude...

Status
    User ID

Quote Originally Posted by Kruizer View Post
    Well the front one is bust now Might be able to repair it but won't be 100% They were on the car when I got it dude...
    there cool and different, defo try fix it man!!

Kruizer

I'll try get it plastic welded Ya I like the big bumper look, TRD Spoiler was inside the car, just didn't have time to fit it...

Status
    User ID

cool, is it an origional TRD???

have ya sorted suspension yet man??? id defo go for ae86 suspension all round!!!