Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook
Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Nistune ECU's

Status
    User ID

Question Nistune ECU's

Well lads any use or is it just a posh way of chipping the standard nissan ecu?Anyone had one fitted and are they fully mapable??

All comments and suggestions welcome

Yes, They essentially turn the ecu into a power fc minus the facility of a hand commander. Mapped via a laptop.

Status
    User ID

Cheers doc Is a road map anyuse on these or does it need to be done on the rollers?
    Its only for a track car if that makes any difference!

di Member
    Status
    User ID

afaik they are best of road mapped. really think of gettin one myself

Quote Originally Posted by 200sx View Post
    This site is made up off a majority off absolute wank bags,and im sure im one off them from some peoples point off views,all nice fellas in person,but just a bit off a keyboard braveheart.....Thats the way this site is plain and simple,either like it,or sling your hook!!!

Road mapping is every bit as good as roller mapping if done by the correct person.

In fact, many will say that road mapping is better as no matter how good the rollers are they can never accurately simulate real conditions.

Although road mapping right to the top of 5th gear can be......interesting

get onto stiv on sxoc,he supplies nistunes and road maps cars, he can also aquire a dyno dynamics rr if need be

Site Trader: TDP - Trackday Performance
    Status
    User ID

That why all the top drift cars are dyno mapped. Because road mapping is best

Robbie

Quote Originally Posted by robbie@tdp.ie View Post
    That why all the top drift cars are dyno mapped. Because road mapping is best

Robbie
    dont think many top drift cars could be road mapped,imagine a convoy of team WKD hammering down the motorway, i dont even have lights on my car never mind vrt tax insurance nct

Site Trader: TDP - Trackday Performance
    Status
    User ID

If road mapping is the best why are all the best motorsport cars dyno mapped ?

Robbie

i just said most dedicated track cars couldnt be road mapped legally,im getting a dyno map-never said a roadmap was the way to go,touchy touchy