Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook
Register
    di Member
    Status
    User ID

Default dodgy bride seats?????

alright whats the story with all the fake bride seats on ebay etc.
    anybody ever bought one?
    are they piles of rubbish i no you get wat you pay for but some look like quite good while others dont!
    wonder why ebay havent stopped them being sold their usually picky about counterfit goods, etc.
    most of them have bride is a registerd trademark in canada etc. probably the loophole,
    anyway any comments on these welcome!

Don't bother, doesn't matter how real they look its the strength and build quality that are the issue. God only knows what they would do in a accident.

Just get a pair of cobra's or something if you can't stretch to real brides and at least you have good quality FIA approved seats.

www.inoc.ie
    Irish Nissan Owners Club

anything dodgy on ebay is usually dodgy
    why put muck in your car

di Member
    Status
    User ID

just stay away from them. they a 1/10 of the price for a reason.

Quote Originally Posted by 200sx View Post
    This site is made up off a majority off absolute wank bags,and im sure im one off them from some peoples point off views,all nice fellas in person,but just a bit off a keyboard braveheart.....Thats the way this site is plain and simple,either like it,or sling your hook!!!

di Member
    Status
    User ID

i dont think id be buying one myself just wanted to know if anybody got stung wit a dodgy one to see how bad they are,
    been looking at yahoo japan etc & some bride seats are for pennies over there was thinking they might be the same muck as ebay ya no,

driftireland Staff - Moderator
    Status
    User ID

Quote Originally Posted by lukeworx View Post
    i dont think id be buying one myself just wanted to know if anybody got stung wit a dodgy one to see how bad they are,
    been looking at yahoo japan etc & some bride seats are for pennies over there was thinking they might be the same muck as ebay ya no,
    buy my bride rigid!!!