Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook
Register

Thread: Coolnights

Hybrid View

Default Coolnights

I know after the disaster that was Heatwave, asking this question on here might get me in trouble but just said i would see if anyone on here was heading up to Coolnights?

I have a trade stand in it so i'll be there either way in a business capacity but just wondering if anyone else is taking a chance on venturing up?

They mention there is a drift display up there, i presume after the last outing, DI won't be drifting up there.

Slightly dissapointed that Extreme are charging for a trade stand, because Sleek haven't charged for a trade stand for the past two years for the Limerick show. But still and all, maybe the cost of the venue and insurance is a lot more in Dublin so maybe that has something to do with it.

Sure if anyone if heading up, come over to the Cleancar stand and say hello, My skyline should be up here too all going well

Of all the things i've lost, i miss my mind the most

Status
    User ID

wat happend last time that di wont be there?

di Member
    Status
    User ID

Quote Originally Posted by jdmjimmy View Post
    wat happend last time that di wont be there?
    there was too small a space available for the drift demo they were asked to do.

Quote Originally Posted by 200sx View Post
    This site is made up off a majority off absolute wank bags,and im sure im one off them from some peoples point off views,all nice fellas in person,but just a bit off a keyboard braveheart.....Thats the way this site is plain and simple,either like it,or sling your hook!!!

Status
    User ID

Quote Originally Posted by s13-ste View Post
    there was too small a space available for the drift demo they were asked to do.
    And will be the same space ts time round too, if it's anything like last years drifting the cars aren't even lit up, apart from headlight, not much to watch in the dark really for a uv show. I'll be there anyways car is on a stand for inoc, think it'll be the last show it'll be in. Get bored cleaning it now for them.the last 2 I didn't even bother

Keepin it Chaos
    Status
    User ID

RC-Drift Irl will be there aswell. not going myself. but the lads are goin have a sick track. for this demo

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Status
    User ID

yup should be headin up doin some rc driftin, thb couldnt really give a shite bout the show just want to have a bit a craic with the rc cars

Just do a search mate,

Been covered more times than Diamond Foxx's face!