Thread: My Zenki S14 :)

Status
    User ID

Quote Originally Posted by slithertooth View Post
    Blessing in disguise- go to town on it
    ^^^what he said....

Status
    User ID

I know what yous are saying will look sweet in a full supermade kit.

Just gutted was hoping to have it slammed nd looking sweet for punch next weekend

ah well lol

Status
    User ID

So haven’t updated this in ages and hadn’t really gotten any pics of the car since it was resprayed.
    So after my last update I ended up getting the Supermade side skirts and rear bumper to match the front. I sprayed my wheels all black which looked badass but got sick off it and have gone back to silver now which looks shit up close cause the paint had a reaction so didn’t turn out the best at all.

I’ve added new HSD coilovers to the car and given it a little more low, scraping abit as is so I think its going to have to stay like this for a while.

I’ve updated my spec list in the first post to show all the little changes and bits. Heres a few pics as is off the iphone so excuse the shitty quality.

Plans for the future are get the wheels sorted properly when I get some money. I picked up a HKS GT3037 Pro S Turbo, HKS Top Mount Manifold, HKS Actuator and Z32 AFM a while back so gradually getting the bits together to run that on the car. I know Dan Morrehead ran 430bhp on the turbo with a standard internal sr20det engine and Ali Power is getting 425bhp on his S14 so I’m hoping to get in and around these figures maybe a little more

Last edited by Dunny55; 12-08-14 at 22:29.

i like cake
    Status
    User ID

I wouldn't be a major fan of supermade kits or rocket bunny spoiler but i like this car! Wheels just do it for me! Despite you saying the paint reacted its not the end of the world it still looks good with the centres painted silver i wouldn't go black with them or darker it looks right! Keep going!

Status
    User ID

Cheers man, I think the colour goes really well alright, next time I'll be getting them done professionally lol.

I'm going to clean up the bonnet pins and get the glass headlights I have in there to replace the crappy plastic one!!

Nd for good measure here's some Turbo Duck Goodness for all.