Just going to start up a build thread on my s14.

Well after getting bitten in the ass with the rwd bug after drving magingle's skyline and s14sideways 180 I knew I had to have one. So I put my gsr lancer up for sale and after 200,000 timewasters I finally got someone to give me what i wanted for it and still got to keep my new rotas and my alpine ida head unit...........

So the intention was to go looking for a 180sx so that i could put my rotas straight on but after searching donedeal and every website i knew i could not find any 180's with enough spec and clean enough for me to part with my cash..........then out of the blue i came across an add for this well spec'd s14 :

Now i was never a fan of the s14 front's as they made them look out dated, but this was the first one i came across that i liked!

Although the lad selling the car was looking 1300 euro over my budget I thought there would be no harm in a bit of lowballing................ so after a day of back and forth with him he settled on my cash price!! and so i was off to weshtport the next day...';]]-0

After an hour of looking round the car in the pissing rain (with the help of my mate Martin Coyle) we decided it was a good car for the money so bought it there and then. toot

Sooooooooooo

After getting the car home, i gave it a clean and took some pics:

And here is the Spec:

full Uras kit
Carbon wing
Fully adjustable Apex coilovers
Advan Sr3r rims
Nismo gt pro 2 way diff
Tein extra lock tie rods
full stainless exhaustwith decat
Cusco strut brace
Front mount intercooler
Hks oil cooler
Walbro 255 pump
550 injectors
Nismo short shifter
Fuel pressure regulator
Hks induction kit
Exdy uprated clutch
Wicked tension rod's
Blitz turbo timer
Blitz boost gauge
Greddy rocker arm stoppers,
Red Stuff brake pads
Poly bushings fitted
Black Bucket seats
Nardi wheel(needs the center horn button)