Follow Us On Follow us on Facebook
Register
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    di Member
    Status
    User ID

Default 'Attention, Prodrift Round 4 Competitors'

Ok lads I'm back commentating at Japfest for Prodrift Round 4

However, When I see the driver sheet in front of me it gives only REAL names so i find it hard to relate to some of your forum names

Also, If anybody is competing in amatuer, semi-pro or pro and would like to throw up their : Name, Forum Name, Sponsors, Pic of Car and Spec/Changes since round 3 I'd really appretiate it.

Now I've met a lot of the lads on here so I know most and will try and get around to introduce myself to everybody on Sat/Sun but the more facts, figures and faces i have it makes my job a lot easier to hype the runs.

As I said just to give yourselves and your sponsors as much publicity as possible on the day, as it will be a big event!

Also any suggestions on Commentary style or whatever let me know!

I need info on your car/you (spec,story,unusual aspects) Your number and name will help the photographers also so no harm.

Cheers Lads!

Status
    User ID

Just a quick thank you for the mentions of the site at Round 3 and the kind words about the staff! Jay will be on to fill you in on the di 180

driftireland Staff - Moderator Chuck_g's Avatar
    Status
    User ID

Fairplay dude for taking the time to do your homework before events.........on the ball

TEAM MANFOOT

di Member
    Status
    User ID

It works out tasty enough as I can use the forum usernames to go back through build threads and so on, can compile notes and then each driver gets equal attention and back story, plus I don't get stuck for words lol

No prob Darragh, I've been a DI member since way back just not a big poster, love the site, most chilled out and genuinely interesting forum I've ever been on in Ireland so fair play to all the staff.

Cheers!

Status
    User ID

Quote Originally Posted by DaveZigen View Post
    It works out tasty enough as I can use the forum usernames to go back through build threads and so on, can compile notes and then each driver gets equal attention and back story, plus I don't get stuck for words lol

No prob Darragh, I've been a DI member since way back just not a big poster, love the site, most chilled out and genuinely interesting forum I've ever been on in Ireland so fair play to all the staff.

Cheers!
    Legend.

Literally didn't hear a single negative comment at Citywest or since, long may it continue!

Status
    User ID

You could mention how chucky has sex with animals in his "personal time". You doing the event chuck?

"...OUR SMOKE WILL BLOCK OUT THE Sun..."

great to have ya back! you got the crowd goin last time was a job very well done! keep up the good work

Status
    User ID

fair play dave.. nice see someone taken a genuine interest in ama an non seed..

Team WKD

di Member
    Status
    User ID

fair play lad!! did a grate job last time!!

you no my car the good oul badger!! my real name is Ciaran Synnott number 252 hance the name of my garage CSAuto

Status
    User ID

delighted to hear your back!
    im Dan or "darren byrne" to my mammy!!
    im in the not so mint s15 since citywest!!!
    pic in my sig!!!!

Back in Black Baby!!!!!!!!!!!!