PDA

View Full Version : hi everyone

burchellcivic
04-04-10, 22:23
well peeps. my name is anthony, i drive a 91 box shape civic. came across the site on google. thought id pop on, say hello and meet some new people. im staff on www.ignition-irl.com and hopefully we can work together in the future. i own my house, i recently lost my job ( hooray the dole) and i love cars, music and the ps3..... we have weekly meets in waterford were we meet up for some sideways and straightline fun, all are welcome. plenty of spots down here. also i am head texter, if you will, in a group text service where if i am notified of any speed checks or parts for sale or pretty much anything that other drivers may find useful i will send it out to a list of names, currently set at 83 names.
love pretty much everything to do with engines. peace out and safe driving to you all.

Greg
04-04-10, 22:25
What the fuck are you doing here? hahaha FWD for life is our Anthony. :D

Ps - Ignition is gay. :p

burchellcivic
04-04-10, 22:31
i do admit fwd ftw. but you never know. i might be converted someday. have to get my b18 back and have some fun first :)

ps. greg is gay (kellys actually a dude)

Greg
04-04-10, 22:36
Come to a drift day and you might get converted then. There's only so much a spin down the Port can do. :)

Ps - Burchell has long hair and his girlfriend pulls it while giving him strap on love.

burchellcivic
04-04-10, 22:41
saw the pics from the diff day in mallow.. looks savage. sickened i missed it..

no if and when i do go rwd it will be a lovely volvo or sierra. something that wount break my heart when i burst it off a curb or ya know a ditch hahaha