PDA

View Full Version : hey all

bibby
29-06-09, 18:40
hey im a newbie on this site, i know i may of upset a few by posting firstly in the for sales section, before i posted here, but im only back from a business trip, than a rough weekend in donegall, so please forgive me as i only posted quickly while waiting in the departures lounge of the airport

anyhow, my names bibby as you have probably guessed, and if any of you's evr go to the swrc udc, or ama events you will probably off seen me,
i drive a red s14a that has had green bumpers on it

http://www.sideways-racing.com/gallery/albums/swrc/09-June20%20nuts/normal_DSC_0441.JPG

i have met some members before, and some im sure i will meet in the future!

anyhow, i have had 3 outings in my s14a, previous to that rwd wise i have had a fb rx7 which i had 3 outings in before i sold it, yes thats right a fb!
previous to that, nothing, i have learned by watching, and being pretty handy with a handbrake in fwd cars from no age!

so far to date the spec of my car is
screamer turbo elbow
jap speed downpipe
custom decat
j's performance cat back
hks mushroom air filter and adapter plate
japspeed front mount intercooler kit
jap speed dump valve
walbrow 255 lph fuel pump
japspeed / emusa automotive coilovers
momo drift wheel and boss

additions to come soon are a cage, a clutch (as i burnt the one in it out last event), and alot more power, along with other safety items, seat, harnesses etc etc

anyhow, enough crap, and nice to join you's all!

Stevo
29-06-09, 18:43
Welcome along lad:D

Rosa
29-06-09, 18:55
welcome along lad

Tekno Twinky
29-06-09, 19:06
Hi:)fgbetrgetrgerthgert

bibby
29-06-09, 20:27
hey is it yourself that go's to the udc in the twin cam techno?
seen it out a few times, insanely loud, and the wheels on it look like they are stoping the drifts, ie too wide for drifting with little power, but all the same,extremely nice wheels!

Davie
29-06-09, 20:30
welcome along

Nicky
29-06-09, 20:38
Well Bibby. Welcome along.

Class forum here. You'll enjoy it here, no doubt. Lives up to its name of DRIFT Ireland with all the sideways crazy fools :D

bibby
29-06-09, 21:01
yea i have been viewing the forum regularly and seems like a great place, great info on events etc etc, so well worthwhile joining up i thought!

serious tom
30-06-09, 10:19
hiya bibby.
the experience is growing everytime your out. getting better and better ;)

nice spec on the 14a.

oh and did ya fix the NICS / indicator thing?

Chuck_g
30-06-09, 11:26
Welcome along my friend..........cheers again for the wheels! Came in handy..

Hows things up North?

Romo
30-06-09, 12:30
welcome along mate

Simon
30-06-09, 14:45
yeeeeeha enjoy!!!!!!