PDA

View Full Version : Wat's up......

Robbie Daly Ps13
04-12-09, 17:52
Said feck it been on this site a few times looks pretty good guys so said I may as well join up....... My names Robbie live just outside Navan in Co.Meath....... Have a Ps13 for the track skyline for the road and a legnum as a runabout....... So basically they take up my whole life :)...... Any way i said Id just introduce mysely and will look forward to chatting to yous in the future.......:D

bwreilly
04-12-09, 17:54
Said feck it been on this site a few times looks pretty good guys so said I may as well join up....... My names Robbie live just outside Navan in Co.Meath....... Have a Ps13 for the track skyline for the road and a legnum as a runabout....... So basically they take up my whole life :)...... Any way i said Id just introduce mysely and will look forward to chatting to yous in the future.......:D

any pics ot the ps13 mate.ya have a fair collection,a silvia and a skyline,fairplay

Robbie Daly Ps13
04-12-09, 18:09
Ah sure ya need something to keep ya busy...... Yea have a few pics how do ya upload them........

Fredericks Balls
04-12-09, 18:13
Hi mate welcome to the site, enjoy!

Get pics up of the Legnum too, quite fond of them!

Go to www.photobucket.com sign up and all the instructions are there, should be straight forward enough. And problems just holla

Micko
04-12-09, 18:24
its about time ya introduced yourself ya pieball:p

Kaleb180
04-12-09, 18:30
welcome along lad !

andy t
04-12-09, 18:30
welcome lad.....

meego1
04-12-09, 18:36
welcome along Bob, ye must hav nothin to fix if your on dis yoke....solid...

Robbie Daly Ps13
04-12-09, 18:48
Hi mate welcome to the site, enjoy!

Get pics up of the Legnum too, quite fond of them!

Go to www.photobucket.com sign up and all the instructions are there, should be straight forward enough. And problems just holla

Thanks lad but im lost...... I signed up for photobucket and uploaded the pic's I want but how do i get them onto this thread....... Im confused....:confused:

Dar180
04-12-09, 18:51
ah i knew it wouldnt b long til ya joined up!
dont 4 get pics of the astra, ya cant b leaving that out:D

Robbie Daly Ps13
04-12-09, 18:52
its about time ya introduced yourself ya pieball:p

Well see whos the pieball sunday scooter......Dog eat dog......:D

Joey has you calling me bob now aswell meego no nothing to fix for once ya all set for sunday........

Nice one lads.......:D

Robbie Daly Ps13
04-12-09, 18:54
ah i knew it wouldnt b long til ya joined up!
dont 4 get pics of the astra, ya cant b leaving that out:D

Ah jesus man I forgot the astra imagine my number one baby and I forgot about her.........:D Wats the story with your yoke........... :confused:

Dar180
04-12-09, 19:02
Ah jesus man I forgot the astra imagine my number one baby and I forgot about her.........:D Wats the story with your yoke........... :confused:

never heard back from him so i dunno lad,ya all set for sunday??

Robbie Daly Ps13
04-12-09, 19:05
never heard back from him so i dunno lad,ya all set for sunday??

Yea more or less got tyres today so just have to bang them on fuck all else to do really....... We won't be staying up till seven in the morning getting her ready this week.......:D

Dar180
04-12-09, 19:19
Yea more or less got tyres today so just have to bang them on fuck all else to do really....... We won't be staying up till seven in the morning getting her ready this week.......:D

ha good stuff, headin out now if ya interested?? gimme a ring if so:D:D

Robbie Daly Ps13
04-12-09, 19:26
Jesus the town won't be safe tonight......:D

Fredericks Balls
04-12-09, 19:33
Ok, log into your PH account. Then open your album. Under each pic you'll have a box which has the link for that pic. Right click that link then paste the link on here

Make sure the link has at the start and at the end and that should work
:)

Derk
04-12-09, 19:39
Welcome to DI Robbie :)

Robbie Daly Ps13
04-12-09, 19:49
Ok, log into your PH account. Then open your album. Under each pic you'll have a box which has the link for that pic. Right click that link then paste the link on here

Make sure the link has at the start and at the end and that should work
:)

Nice one lad i think i have it.......:Dab140/Dalyboom/P1000241.jpgP1000361.jpghttp://i857.photobucket.com/albums/ab140/Dalyboom/20090813_39.jpg

way2fastforu
04-12-09, 19:54
welcome along fella

Robbie Daly Ps13
04-12-09, 19:57
http://i857.photobucket.com/albums/ab140/Dalyboom/P1000361.jpghttp://i857.photobucket.com/albums/ab140/Dalyboom/P1000241.jpg

Robbie Daly Ps13
04-12-09, 19:58
http://i857.photobucket.com/albums/ab140/Dalyboom/P1000241.jpg

way2fastforu
04-12-09, 20:03
the s13 is savage lad wat width is the widearch??

Robbie Daly Ps13
04-12-09, 20:11
http://i857.photobucket.com/albums/ab140/Dalyboom/20090813_39.jpg

Robbie Daly Ps13
04-12-09, 20:12
the s13 is savage lad wat width is the widearch??

Nice one lad....... Shes 55m at the back and 30m at the front....... Me thinks......:D

Derk
04-12-09, 20:19
Nice little garage of vehicles you have :cool:
Are them Legnum's basically the same as a VR4 Galant? Except with room for the missus's shoppin?!

Robbie Daly Ps13
04-12-09, 20:24
Nice little garage of vehicles you have :cool:
Are them Legnum's basically the same as a VR4 Galant? Except with room for the missus's shoppin?!

Thanks lad...... Think there more or less the same but i could be mistaken all i know is shes a seriously thirsty bi-atch.......:rolleyes:

way2fastforu
04-12-09, 20:25
she's savage yoke lad has a nice mean lookin stance to it
goin puttin widearch on my ps13 after xmas :D

SR20Eric
04-12-09, 20:30
Welcome to the site mate, your 13 is animal :D

Oh its eric cashin here, story?!? :cool:

Robbie Daly Ps13
04-12-09, 20:31
she's savage yoke lad has a nice mean lookin stance to it
goin puttin widearch on my ps13 after xmas :D

Yea shes a wide bitch alright shes actually wider than me 33...... What sort of kit you gonna go for........ You drifting your ps.......

Robbie Daly Ps13
04-12-09, 20:33
Welcome to the site mate, your 13 is animal :D

Oh its eric cashin here, story?!? :cool:

Good lad wats the story...... Nice one man it took a lotta hard work to get her like that and still have a lot to do to get it the way i want it........ You still driving the 14.........:)

SR20Eric
04-12-09, 20:53
Good lad wats the story...... Nice one man it took a lotta hard work to get her like that and still have a lot to do to get it the way i want it........ You still driving the 14.........:)

Fair play to ya, its mint lookin from the outside anyway. did you spray the rims yourself or were did u get them done?

ye i stll have the silvia. its off the road a while now, tryin to get time to tidy it up is the problem, ya know urself it never ends!!

you bringing the ps13 down sunday ye?

Robbie Daly Ps13
04-12-09, 21:03
Fair play to ya, its mint lookin from the outside anyway. did you spray the rims yourself or were did u get them done?

ye i stll have the silvia. its off the road a while now, tryin to get time to tidy it up is the problem, ya know urself it never ends!!

you bringing the ps13 down sunday ye?

Yea bringing it down alright me clutch and gearbox are horrid dogy hope they'l last the days dogging....... Yea its mint alright too mint for a drift car but it won't be long before she gets a few bangs......:)

Mark Meegan sprayed the car and the rims hes an anamil sprayer il give him that...... It'l be a savage day sunday theres a lot of lads hungry for this trophy i tell ya....... :D

Ya gonna track your yoke or put her back on the road...... Are ya doing much work to her........:)

SR20Eric
04-12-09, 21:41
Yea bringing it down alright me clutch and gearbox are horrid dogy hope they'l last the days dogging....... Yea its mint alright too mint for a drift car but it won't be long before she gets a few bangs......:)

Mark Meegan sprayed the car and the rims hes an anamil sprayer il give him that...... It'l be a savage day sunday theres a lot of lads hungry for this trophy i tell ya....... :D

Ya gonna track your yoke or put her back on the road...... Are ya doing much work to her........:)

Fair play to him, must get a look at it sunday if i get down..

i was thinking bout throwin her on track and was gonna but its stands me too much to abuse her, well on the track anyway! Got some abuse around the roads :D

has an s15 engine and turbo in it but the seals in the turbo went so put a standard s14 turbo on it. have a few fixtures to make up for the smaller s14 turbo though.
hoping to clean it up and have it mint and sell it on, then get a clean yoke for the track,

thats the plan anyways, but nutin ever goes ta plan with me lad!! :rolleyes:

Fredericks Balls
05-12-09, 01:16
Good man! Lovely lineup!!

Robbie Daly Ps13
05-12-09, 11:14
Fair play to him, must get a look at it sunday if i get down..

i was thinking bout throwin her on track and was gonna but its stands me too much to abuse her, well on the track anyway! Got some abuse around the roads :D

has an s15 engine and turbo in it but the seals in the turbo went so put a standard s14 turbo on it. have a few fixtures to make up for the smaller s14 turbo though.
hoping to clean it up and have it mint and sell it on, then get a clean yoke for the track,

thats the plan anyways, but nutin ever goes ta plan with me lad!! :rolleyes:

Ah throw her on the track to fuck at least you'd know the car....... After a few laps ya'l realise its the best decision you'v ever made....... Ya just can't do on the road what ya can on the track........:D

Yea sure il be down there sunday can't wait......:D

Robbie Daly Ps13
05-12-09, 11:15
Good man! Lovely lineup!!

Nice one lad.......:D

Administrator
05-12-09, 15:21
That Silvia is sweeeeeeeet! Do you work near Athboy no? I think I saw a legnum go by the house a few times, I'm between Rathcairn and Dunderry?!

Welcome along anyway man, the Meath posse continues to grow!

Robbie Daly Ps13
06-12-09, 00:17
That Silvia is sweeeeeeeet! Do you work near Athboy no? I think I saw a legnum go by the house a few times, I'm between Rathcairn and Dunderry?!

Welcome along anyway man, the Meath posse continues to grow!

No I live in skryne its a great wee place.......:D Ah ya won'y beat the meath men.......:D Where ya from yourself lad........:D