PDA

View Full Version : silvia ps13

bwreilly
03-12-09, 17:38
how ya doing lads,
i needs your help.i have a silvia shell ps13, it has coilovers,skyline brakes,braided lines and drift arms.....now thats the positives ha the negitives are it needs an engine and box and diff,an ecu and loom and a bonnet(carbon if possible)a boot lid and a kit before i can even start getting her ready for drifting.can anyone help.thanks lads do the poll lads i really dont know.thanks.

Administrator
03-12-09, 17:39
Looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooads of what your looking for in the Trading Section dude.

way2fastforu
03-12-09, 17:58
have a nose in trade section like darragh said ull be suprised wat ud find

bwreilly
03-12-09, 18:06
ha thanks for that lads.newby as yes can see.do yas recon i should get an sr20 for her or....

cork kouki
03-12-09, 18:13
ya lad sr20det would be your best. stay clear of a ca18det anyway
welcome along by the way

bwreilly
03-12-09, 18:33
ya lad sr20det would be your best. stay clear of a ca18det anyway
welcome along by the way

thanks very much mate,ha its my first build so will need all the help i can get.

cork kouki
03-12-09, 18:39
no bother lad. Any pics of the silvia??

bwreilly
03-12-09, 18:47
not yet mate im collecting her on friday.she is still a shell but il throw pics up anyway to give ya the idea.its the s13 one.

cork kouki
03-12-09, 18:58
oh rite, where you picking her up? them old ps13 are a cool looking machine imo:cool:

bwreilly
03-12-09, 19:05
oh rite, where you picking her up? them old ps13 are a cool looking machine imo:cool:
she is in mayo but your man is going to meet me in athlone thank god haha.them il litterly clean every mm of the car down to the arches when im waiting to get the money for the sr20,i want to have it immaculate ya no,ya their nice i like em anyway.what do you have yourself

cork kouki
03-12-09, 19:09
she is in mayo but your man is going to meet me in athlone thank god haha.them il litterly clean every mm of the car down to the arches when im waiting to get the money for the sr20,i want to have it immaculate ya no,ya their nice i like em anyway.what do you have yourself

thats the job, you're gonna do a proper ground up build on it so.
iv a s14a silvia myself (car in my avatar), where abouts are you?

bwreilly
03-12-09, 19:21
the plan is get the engine box and diff and the body this year and get into the drifting and then next year go hell for leather on the engine next year.will be getting a few bits for the engine this year but nothing major like pistons or nothing.and jez shes deadly,you build her like that.

podge
03-12-09, 19:59
im considering selling all the running gear in my skyline rb25 engine box loom power fc hks turbo etc etc make me an offer car is currently running 320 brake at min on .8 bar a boost

bwreilly
03-12-09, 21:52
im considering selling all the running gear in my skyline rb25 engine box loom power fc hks turbo etc etc make me an offer car is currently running 320 brake at min on .8 bar a boost
to be honest with ya lad i woundn even near have the money this side of christmas ya no.much did ya have in mind anyway?

podge
03-12-09, 22:01
to be honest with ya lad i woundn even near have the money this side of christmas ya no.much did ya have in mind anyway?

dont have a clue man a be honest

bwreilly
03-12-09, 22:10
ya a fair bit ya will get for her by the sounds,i can ask around wex for ya do mate?