PDA

View Full Version : Which do you guys prefer? Uras or Vertex?......

crossy
15-08-12, 13:49
Which do you think looks better on an s14a. I cant make my mind up which to buy ha

nikkisixx69
15-08-12, 13:56
both can look great, but for uras your car needs to be on the floor and perfect fitment to work IMO. also kouki spoilers look great with the kit.

its all down to personal preference man, id be aiming for a BN SPORTS kit if you could find one man!

crossy
15-08-12, 13:57
both can look great, but for uras your car needs to be on the floor and perfect fitment to work IMO. also kouki spoilers look great with the kit.

its all down to personal preference man, id be aiming for a BN SPORTS kit if you could find one man!

Would love a BN kit but they are rare and costly ha

nikkisixx69
15-08-12, 14:01
Would love a BN kit but they are rare and costly ha

yeah man they are awesome, best looking kit on a s14 after the standard kouki kit, work so well with the cars lines.

http://footnort.files.wordpress.com/2011/05/mav-3.jpg

have a look at origin stuff too, they have 3 diffrent types of kit, drift2 stock them

epr in the uk can get you replica BN or D-MAX kits. dave from japanese performance can get the stuff direct from them

S14a johno
15-08-12, 14:11
Nikki nailed that on the head, it todo
With taste and Wheels, what ya prefer mate, I have had all
3 lol from uras to vertex to now orgin lol
I Tink the orgin suits the car to the rims I have on it,
The wheels make the car and just keep that in mind with
Uras ya need dishy wheels to pull that off I Tink

But lorcan be the lad to ask he does all
Orgin stuff and takes some beatn to break the orgin
Bodykit gave my bumper few rubs now one track and still
Strong lol

Darenm
15-08-12, 14:16
bn sports kit looks awesome can be got of ep racing http://www.epracing.co.uk/Aero-Kit/Nissan/200SX/S14A/S14A-BN-Style-Blister-Wide-Arche-Aero-Kit/p-69-78-82-239-665/

dil
15-08-12, 18:16
...for uras your car needs to be on the floor and perfect fitment to work...

exactly this, but when done right they are nicer than vertex i think

pepsterx
15-08-12, 18:35
It's all down to personal preference, but to be honest vertex is a million times better in terms of quality, uras is cheap and cheerfull and sometimes takes alot of time and effort to get it to fit well !!

rico180
16-08-12, 10:57
my 180 wears Origin, and it sucks cock for fitting. Vertex would fit way better, and I think look better. :afro:

crossy
16-08-12, 14:50
I seem to be finding that the BN doesnt cost much more than any kit with the wings and arches aswell cause the BN comes with the arches and wings