PDA

View Full Version : Wanted: Fujitsubo Exhaust for s14 wanted

Dori_Rory
06-06-12, 09:14
As above. looking for one of these or a quiet but efficient exhaust. Hks silent etc
Its going on my 14 that im putting back on the road. Can swap or part exchange my full 3 inch system which I find a bit ignorantly loud.

Let me know whats out there. Pics and price pls

Cheers

Rory

Dori_Rory
06-06-12, 13:08
Also interested in hks silent power. Reaply any that are not too loud and still good for air flow

Newsome
06-06-12, 19:16
What about a real nice kakimoto? Nice torquey sound off them but still not to loud. And I defo think there there the nicest looking exhaust to.

Dori_Rory
24-06-12, 12:38
What about a real nice kakimoto? Nice torquey sound off them but still not to loud. And I defo think there there the nicest looking exhaust to.

Yeah that would do the job as well.

Anybody out there got anything? Needs to have the downpipe and decat as well as my downpipe has the decat built into it.

Could also swap or part ex mine towards it. Downpipe is brand new and its a full 3inch from elbow back. Only changing it because the 14 is gonna be my daily driver and with a bambino on the way I got to make it a bit quieter.

damodeane
24-06-12, 13:28
I have one here for 120euro delivered

juice
24-06-12, 13:41
Nikkisx69 has a mint hks silent power, pm him, he might sell

Dori_Rory
24-06-12, 13:58
I have one here for 120euro delivered

Nikkisx69 has a mint hks silent power, pm him, he might sell

pm'd

cheers dudes

@juice i'll probably be down with you next saturday mornin for those parts if your about