PDA

View Full Version : Wanted: R154 box from soarer, jzx90, 100 or 110

niall s14a
30-04-12, 22:06
As above lads. The gearbox is on it's way out and they're too expensive to recondition apparently so I'm on the hunt for another one.

I'm after one with as little miles on it as possible. Let me know if you have anything or know where I'd get one.

Cheers

Niall

niall s14a
01-05-12, 18:09
Bump for a nice fresh box...

Paudie.P
01-05-12, 18:32
fuck lad dats a dose, id say dey wont b easy got!? u try jap performance..?

niall s14a
01-05-12, 18:39
Yea it's startin to whine so just gonna sort it. Yea I didn't get time to try him today, will try him tomorrow. They're all money pits one way or the other!

taz
01-05-12, 20:17
Man they are dear gearboxs. How much is it to recondition it ? sure ya could buy a gearbox for 500 750 and it could blow in a month and your looking again.

niall s14a
01-05-12, 20:21
Man they are dear gearboxs. How much is it to recondition it ? sure ya could buy a gearbox for 500 750 and it could blow in a month and your looking again.

Yea I know what your saying. I'm tryin all the different options, when I get it out and split and it's not in real bad shape il rebuild it. Problem is the bearings etc are very expensive too.

taz
01-05-12, 20:37
yeah best do that man sure its a soarer everything will be dear for it anyway i only know because i want to get a soarer in october or early next year and il have to convert it to manuel non of this auto nonsence.

http://www.soarerworld.com/forum/ try that website if your really stuck for one its a uk website but they do have the parts you need and if ya know someone traveling between the uk and ireland they can surely pick it up and bring it across with them.

niall s14a
01-05-12, 20:44
yeah best do that man sure its a soarer everything will be dear for it anyway i only know because i want to get a soarer in october or early next year and il have to convert it to manuel non of this auto nonsence.

http://www.soarerworld.com/forum/ try that website if your really stuck for one its a uk website but they do have the parts you need and if ya know someone traveling between the uk and ireland they can surely pick it up and bring it across with them.

It's a chaser but yea if I get stuck il have a look on there. Cheers for that

slammedmind
02-05-12, 15:39
If it were me id split the box and get it recond, the parts arent expensive unless its the gears, for every bearing in the box youre talking around the 220-250 mark for the lot

1-JAY-Z
02-05-12, 15:44
You never came back to me with a price on that stuff?

niall s14a
02-05-12, 17:11
You never came back to me with a price on that stuff?

Was that for me?

1-JAY-Z
02-05-12, 18:35
Was that for me?

Nope, Slammed.