PDA

View Full Version : imobiliser

shay
02-11-09, 20:31
hi every1 deos any1 know how to disarm an imobiliser on a e36 325 or wre i kud get this done so if she stalls or anytin i dnt hav to put the chip in or kud i bypass this to a switch so i can just flick the switch and shes activated thanx.

shay

ChloƩ
02-11-09, 20:34
http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/showthread.php?t=333990

If that's any help...?

shay
02-11-09, 20:52
http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/showthread.php?t=333990

If that's any help...?

not realy but thanx anyway!!!

ChloƩ
02-11-09, 20:53
not realy but thanx anyway!!!

Shhh I'm bored so I googled it:D

:eek:

shay
02-11-09, 20:55
cmon lads and lasses sme1 must kno!!!

Jay Rockett
02-11-09, 21:04
When you look in your engine bay is there a box with a few wires or plug going to it? Not necessarily the alarms siren but another box?

Bolted to either of the wings or bulkhead?? You can use a key (that comes with the alarm!) to disable it, just like unlocking a door etc!

shay
02-11-09, 21:09
When you look in your engine bay is there a box with a few wires or plug going to it? Not necessarily the alarms siren but another box?

Bolted to either of the wings or bulkhead?? You can use a key (that comes with the alarm!) to disable it, just like unlocking a door etc!

there mi be but i dnt have a key if there was wud that disarm tho kus mine if u dnt insert the little chip thing into the dash theres nothing it cuts power to the starter and i just wnt it so i can get in tp the car and twist the key or flick a switch then twist the key:confused:

Jay Rockett
02-11-09, 21:21
I'm not sure really, it'll depend on the alarm too.. It usually stops the whole alarm but it depents what way the immobiliser is wired in!

If you could get a key then you coud disarm it and try it, other that that you'll probably have to try trace the alarm wiring yourself or get
an auto elec or alarm guy to take out the alarm for ya!

shay
02-11-09, 21:25
alri lad thanx a million think ill find sme1 ta disable it for me dnt reali wna touch it meself!!!