http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xDMIgK7_bOY

Think the guy in the beamer gets the award for best spin :p

gem-s13
02-11-09, 00:07
wtf pd acadamy is super gay!!!!

ste
02-11-09, 00:15
i have to disagree...
i am far from a good pilot but i found this very helpful when i done it 2yrs ago, it was my first although at a slow speed experience at transitions and really gave me the confidence when drivin my car.... before the academy i was a uber gay constant clutch kicker and was scared shitless of the wand but after that day i am not afraid of it at all...

all this sounds sad but as i said i not a good pilot... and just for the record i only spun out once all day in the 325. its a pig lol

mike g
02-11-09, 00:45
i have to agree!! for the price of that you will get 2 drift days at mondello and learn more on your own doing it that way!! lol at beemer at 1.40

Stevo
02-11-09, 01:02
i have to agree!! for the price of that you will get 2 drift days at mondello and learn more on your own doing it that way!! lol at beemer at 1.40

For a fair bit cheaper than that you could do it up with the SWRC lads on a proper fuckin track instead of a carpark:rolleyes:

sr20ronan
02-11-09, 01:12
Ok I said nothing bout Prodrift Academy.. i just wouldnt like to try and teach these shity drivers. id say the teachers were like wtf not again, are you taking the piss...

eileen
02-11-09, 07:56
i just wouldnt like to try and teach these shity drivers. id say the teachers were like wtf not again, are you taking the piss...

one of those drivers was me and i can honestly tell you to STFU and go home to the pub where you came from :D:D:rolleyes: i wanna see your first tries at drifting caus i'd dearly love to laugh! if everyone had your crap attitude towards ppl willing to learn drifting (i recall driftireland doesnt like differs...) then there wouldnt be any drifters. yeah we all sucked and i aint denying it but its really harder than it looks in powerful cars in the wet with a h-brake that none of us had used before.
and to that beemer; it was a crap car, and ye can ask the instructors caus they admitted that too. end of. :p as to the instructors being sick of beginners; LOL to that. they're getting enough money to put up with it...

;):D

way2fastforu
02-11-09, 09:47
so wat if they werent great at driftin??none of us were wen we started out...even the pro's spin out like...everyone spins at some stage even wen ya get good at it.

damo86
02-11-09, 10:25
i was there too to learn a bit, i was the first black car in that vid, and it was my first time drifting and i enjoyed it and get to back for a free day so

Romo
02-11-09, 13:29
What are ye on about? this site, among other things, was set up to encourage people to learn the sport, so no need for shit like this.

I spun out a hell of a lot my first time on track an that was in the dry

@Eileen and damo: how did yis get on by the end of the day?

Administrator
02-11-09, 13:32
so wat if they werent great at driftin??none of us were wen we started out...even the pro's spin out like...everyone spins at some stage even wen ya get good at it.

Word. I'm still pretty crap after hours of track time, this was some folks first time trying, ease off lads!