02-11-11, 23:10
Mint carpet
both door cards
floor mats(correct fitting mats)
panel around heater control
panel around the radio
ash tray.
Gear stick gater
all stuff must be mint lads as my own is just showing its age.
0857166943 cork area would be good. If not anyone one from up the country coming to driftfest rd2 i will be there cheers...:)

blaineae86
03-11-11, 00:56
ive a full interior except the gearstick gaitor there spotless and need it gone fast

flynhy
03-11-11, 11:11
ive a full interior except the gearstick gaitor there spotless and need it gone fast

Have you got foot rest?

20vees
03-11-11, 11:19
i have a full interior out of jap s14 foot rest ,gaitor, mats , carpet, ashtray, door cards, panel around digital heater control
phil 0879919354 co cork

darren C
03-11-11, 22:25
i have a full interior out of jap s14 foot rest ,gaitor, mats , carpet, ashtray, door cards, panel around digital heater control
phil 0879919354 co cork

this man is only up the road from me paul...

pauliesx
04-11-11, 21:52
this man is only up the road from me paul...

ya got sorted with him lad.....
turns out i new him went to school with him ha...

pauliesx
04-11-11, 21:53
anyone have good clean carpet lads... got everything else.

darren C
04-11-11, 21:54
ya got sorted with him lad.....
turns out i new him went to school with him ha...

ya he was sayin he was just down to me there droppin off a seat. iv a mint leather passenger seat without a rail if you have any interest? :D

pauliesx
04-11-11, 22:12
ya he was sayin he was just down to me there droppin off a seat. iv a mint leather passenger seat without a rail if you have any interest? :D

the one i have lad is fairly good and a bride on the drivers side. once u fit a bride for urself u dont realy care about the passager side ha.just good carpet now. u all set for rd 2

darren C
04-11-11, 22:18
the one i have lad is fairly good and a bride on the drivers side. once u fit a bride for urself u dont realy care about the passager side ha.just good carpet now. u all set for rd 2

ha thats it milk crate and rachet strap all the way lol.. hell no stil a bit to do hopefully will have it sorted over the weekend

pauliesx
04-11-11, 22:30
ha thats it milk crate and rachet strap all the way lol.. hell no stil a bit to do hopefully will have it sorted over the weekend

same as myself so few tidy up jobs now and im all set.....looking forward to it.

darren C
04-11-11, 22:32
same as myself so few tidy up jobs now and im all set.....looking forward to it.

ya im the same lad. call out there some night lad im not far from your dads place in lemlara

pauliesx
04-11-11, 22:40
ya im the same lad. call out there some night lad im not far from your dads place in lemlara

ya must do. no where ya are anyway.... sure prob be down in ants in the morning will see ya down there if ur going down....