PDA

View Full Version : Wanted: lookin for the unusual..air con rad and pipes for 180sx s13

180sxbreaker
25-09-11, 16:13
as i'm not goin for the loose weight method and it's goin to be a road car i'm goin to put back in aircon into it... i hav plenty of pumps here so i just need the pipes and rad...i've had numerous amounts of them but as they are worthless and nobody wants them i threw them away so it's just typical that i want one now..
so who has wat lyin around the place in the way free if possible or very cheap

cheers
martin

pepsterx
25-09-11, 17:09
Check the skip lad :p

180sxbreaker
25-09-11, 17:24
Check the skip lad :p

oh stop will ya..i had the pipes and rad in one of the cars down here all mint and i was sayin to myself i must take them out...but that slipped the mind and car is now a coke can;)

gearys14
25-09-11, 17:45
well lad i got em for a s14 dunno if they are the same but you can have em.. they just sitting out my back! ill pm my number..

C-Rex
25-09-11, 18:46
Send Johnny a txt I was bullying him into taking it out of his 180 last week everything is there, if two of us are at him he'll have to take it out:cool:

Did ya get my txt earlier?

thegosson
25-09-11, 19:08
I have em all here somewhere for a 180sx your welcome to them, I'm in navan co.Meath I'll swap them for the surround piece that goes around the passenger side headlight lamp. The wee black plastic yolk

180sxbreaker
26-09-11, 09:15
I have em all here somewhere for a 180sx your welcome to them, I'm in navan co.Meath I'll swap them for the surround piece that goes around the passenger side headlight lamp. The wee black plastic yolk

i'll giv ya a plastic suround if i hav one no prob i will hav to check tho...i know there 2 headlights out there not sure about surrounds

180sxbreaker
26-09-11, 09:18
Send Johnny a txt I was bullying him into taking it out of his 180 last week everything is there, if two of us are at him he'll have to take it out:cool:

Did ya get my txt earlier?

ah paul ya should know this,, johnny needs it to stay cooooool for the ladies:cool:

subzero
26-09-11, 09:31
ah paul ya should know this,, johnny needs it to stay cooooool for the ladies:cool:

:afro: to be fair , if i turn my back paul will have it out on the ground anyways .

the ladies like cooling panels just as much ;)

Baz_180
26-09-11, 09:47
I have them in the shed too if you want them. I'll check the condition of them this evening