PDA

View Full Version : Damaged/buckled 18" dished wheel

MikeFitz
01-02-11, 19:58
Hey lads, Im looking for a cheap wheel with a clean section of dish in order to repair a wheel I have. An Ultralite type outside shape of the dish would be ideal, cheers!

Fredericks Balls
01-02-11, 21:19
Hey, dunno if it's any use but I have two Ultralites. They don't match and at least one has the chrome lip thing! Maybe both have. I bought them brand new, put two part worns on and drove about 5 miles because they wouldn't hold air. I paid €100 for the wheels and €30 for the Tyres but I'd take 100 ovvno for them which is pretty cheap... They are 18's, I'll try get you a picture

If I sell them I'll get some 17's for skidding, they might be better for my 47hp chaser :)

Edit:
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a59/Fredsballs/2f5ef105.jpg

carpo
01-02-11, 22:09
mike i have a work wheel the same as yours with just the centre cut of the wheel...dish etc is perfect..ya can have it for a small drink some nite
il just need to find it txt me in the morn

MikeFitz
01-02-11, 23:02
mike i have a work wheel the same as yours with just the centre cut of the wheel...dish etc is perfect..ya can have it for a small drink some nite
il just need to find it txt me in the morn

Thanks Christy, legend. Im not going to be conned by this 'small' drink statement though ha ha! :D