PDA

View Full Version : mivec colt for sale

tango cam
03-12-10, 00:21
96 colt mivec for sale
just got full respray in white,
120,000miles all electrics, cd player bride bucket seat induction kit 4 branch and decat, wheels,
very tight car to drive, has tax on it no test can test if requird just needs i rear drop link and 2 rear tires and have the cat in the boot for it,
1700 without test 2100 with test3482

tango cam
07-12-10, 19:39
any one for this boys serious clean car

tango cam
24-12-10, 21:01
x mass bumpage

swede
24-12-10, 21:52
I pm'd u on this and u never bothered answering simple questions
U obviously want to sell it to a numpty!!

BN Schnider
24-12-10, 21:55
easy...! im sure he didn see your pm..!!

swede
24-12-10, 22:49
I PM'd on another site aswell he just cant be bothered or wants some noob to come and buy the car with out havin any info.

MarkII
24-12-10, 23:15
I PM'd on another site aswell he just cant be bothered or wants some noob to come and buy the car with out havin any info.

you'd be the perfect candidate so! noob!!
chill lad he'll get back to you, some people don't take much notice of new members in for sale threads.
plus its xmas eve and most people are busy.

swede
24-12-10, 23:39
This is a quote from poster above "i got screwed by a lad on here last august, he had an advert on here selling front coilovers for a jzx90, i agreed to buy them, drove near 2 hours and bought them drove home, i told him it'd be a week or two b4 i'd get to fit them and he guaranteed me if there was any issues he'd look after me as he had more at home,
i went to fit them and turned out he sold me rear coilovers,
i rang him and he said oh sorry my fault i'll srot it,
rang him a week later and he accused me of swapping them with another set and accused me of trying to screw him!!!!

moral of the story is people don't give a shit who they screw as long as they make money and sell the goods.

i'll never buy private off this or any other site ever again!!!!"

(REMEMBER THIS)

I may be a noob on this site but im not a noob when it comes to cars or parts it has been nearly two weeks since i contacted this self called trader we did have some correspondence but when it comes to answering real questions about the car he just blanks you obviously trying to screw somebody gullable like urself!!

twin-cam85
24-12-10, 23:49
This is a quote from poster above "i got screwed by a lad on here last august, he had an advert on here selling front coilovers for a jzx90, i agreed to buy them, drove near 2 hours and bought them drove home, i told him it'd be a week or two b4 i'd get to fit them and he guaranteed me if there was any issues he'd look after me as he had more at home,
rang him a week later and he accused me of swapping them with another set and accused me of trying to screw him!!!!

moral of the story is people don't give a shit who they screw as long as they make money and sell the goods.

(REMEMBER THIS)

I may be a noob on this site but im not a noob when it comes to cars or parts it has been nearly two weeks since i contacted this self called trader we did have some correspondence but when it comes to answering real questions about the car he just blanks you obviously trying to screw somebody gullable like urself!!

lad bad start off haha let the fireworks begin haha:rolleyes:

MarkII
25-12-10, 00:24

(REMEMBER THIS)

I may be a noob on this site but im not a noob when it comes to cars or parts it has been nearly two weeks since i contacted this self called trader we did have some correspondence but when it comes to answering real questions about the car

statements like that get people in trouble lad! he just blanks you obviously trying to screw somebody gullable like urself!! you could have said all that with out digging up on me!! carry on like that and the ban stick will fly in time!

your 7 posts have told me plenty about you! cheap skate who puts bad comments on for sale threads!

now F off and leave me out of this, i'm sure you prob have lessons to learn about ann and barry for when you return to baby infinits in the newyear. holiday spammer!!

swede
25-12-10, 01:29
whatever dude a bheith cúramach.Just saying ,
Lots of questions should be asked before u travel and inspect anything saves u time and money and if they dont answer thoughts begin to flow

Nollag sona

tango cam
19-01-11, 20:04
whatever dude a bheith cúramach.Just saying ,
Lots of questions should be asked before u travel and inspect anything saves u time and money and if they dont answer thoughts begin to flow

Nollag sona

god only after cing all this now funny shit ha ha,swede can u pm ur number and we try sort this mess out thanks in advance
owen