PDA

View Full Version : Recommend K-sport coilovers on s15

ali-d1936
27-09-10, 00:38
i keep hearing bad things about ksport coilovers! im looking at getting a set and was wondering is it just clueless people following the one story, or are they really rubbish? as far a a budget set of coilovers go are they any good? has anyone had a set that failed or that they didnt like?
I herd bad reviews about D2 aswell, but i had a set in my civic for 3 years and i took them out a month ago as good as the day they went in, really comfy too, when i was buying them i asked about there quality on a forum and there was no shortage of people telling me they would burst split explode and kill everyone around me :p so if anyone has personal expeirence with ksports could ya chime in please Cheers

jdmjimmy
27-09-10, 00:42
iv go k sports in the s14 and there in it from previous owner never gave any trouble like anyhin if its taken care of be grand

Estie
27-09-10, 01:15
one of the lads had them in his civic and the rear ones burst in no time and there very bouncy

gem-s13
27-09-10, 01:19
gay-sport and d2 are the exact same shite just diffrant coulers, personally i wouldnt put them in my car i have taken about 5-6 sets out of cars bent, burst and even crcked ones, there is a lot better stuff out there for the same money hsd or bc would be my choice

jamie180sx
27-09-10, 06:57
i would recommend the bc's,ive sold fitted these to alot of people's cars,and i never had 1 complaint,they all swear by them,and so do i